Monday, November 30, 2009

AE says:

So, where do I begin.... I am fat and have created a monster. I am 29yrs old and approaching a birthday soon.... in 4 months, I will be 25 with 5 years of experience...(like that huh :D! ) and at this rate, it will take me 4 hours to squeeze into my party dress. I am 5'10 weighing two hun..well I weight alot of pounds. :) And honestly the shark gills on my back and the belly that dunlapped my pants is not cute.. not cute at all.

Although preserving the sexy is on my top "whyI need to lose weight" list, I also need to take preemptive measures to preserve my health. I have a family history of diabetes and I have also been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). So if I plan to be healthy, IT IS NOW TIME THAT TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND WEIGHT! quite as kept, right about now... the weight has taken control of me.

I dont have a new eating plan to discuss...or tips to give at this point... I am just writing in hopes that this will keep my on track with my weightloss intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment